3.19.2010

Signs

Signs of spring have been all around this week
(it is NOT procrastination to wait until March to put away Christmas lights ... I think it's just plain smart, but I was born with parents who did everything right on time so maybe there's just a touch of guilt...maybe...)



the tulips and daffodils are starting to sprout



the afternoons have been warm and sunny and we've spent lots of time playing outside

the weatherman says we are in for snow tomorrow ... so along with the emerging tennis rackets and bikes and flip flops, this remains as well ...


BUT ... very VERY soon ... it will all be put in a box for another year ... and the thought of saying good-bye to a cold, grey winter makes me almost giddy!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love the Christmas lights. Steve took the rest of ours down last week :) No guilty feelings. I agree, excited to Spring. Constant new beginnings!