4.23.2010

Great Weekend Ahead...

I love this time of year. So much to choose from. So much to do. All in the beautiful sunshine and among the blossoms all around. Beautiful!

I get to have lunch with Felmata, my sister and neice today. At a new restaurant I've been wanting to try ; Zoup! Maybe in between dropped sippies, a gazillion "hey moms!" and wiping sticky hands Julie and I will be able to have a conversation. If not, it's all good. Love spending time with them regardless of the content of the talks.

Paul bought me tickets to Carrie Underwood tonight. The 2 of us along with 2 great friends. And I have a new shirt to wear! So excited!!

Opening Day of Little League is on Saturday! Noah and Ella both have games ... at the same time. Can't wait to see their teams come together after weeks of practice. Love spring sports!

Church on Sunday ... topic = fear. I struggle with fear. Can't wait to hear what Pastor Jim has to say on the topic. I imagine it will be something along the lines of "Do not fear". Just a guess though :)

Greeting on Sunday. I love welcoming families, singles, couples, teens, old and young into a place filled with hope. Good times!

Lunch with my family Sunday after church. Maybe a little ping pong too.

Amazing Race Sunday night. After last week's break (CMA Awards) we're ready to cheer on the cowboys.

I often need to remind myself to stop and enjoy life day by day. I struggle with always looking ahead to the "next big thing". This weekend, I'm going to pause in between the stuff and enjoy the moments as they come. This is my life. And I'm going to live it! Great weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Julie Linn said...

Thanks for a good lunch today. I feel privilaged to be on your list of good things for the weekend. See you Sunday, and enjoy the concert!!